. . Hi there, everybody.

. . I'm trying to publish a new app my company created and I got an
error I never heard before:

-------
We recently reviewed your application Risque e Rabisque - Faber
Castell at
http://fabercastellapps.com.br/risquerabisque/orkutResources/orkutapp.xml

While reviewing your app, we observed:
- HTTP Errors: [unable to determine url]

You may want to fix this/these at the earliest!
-------

. . Looking around I found a guy with a similar problem, but his error
message contained the problematic URL. In this app I'm using the
<Content type="html" href="(...)" /> tag I never used this before, so
I think this could be root of the problem (it's not my first app and
this one is following the same model I used for the other ones).
Anyway, the URL is resolving correctly and the app is working just
fine in the sandbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

. . Thanks.