I'm using a jquery ui library (jquery-ui-1.8.5.custom.min.js and /ui-
lightness/jquery-ui-1.8.5.custom.css) and i notice that some times the
jquery ui library loads and i can see all my nice tabs, buttons, etc.,
but there are many other times where the ui library does not load and
i am left with a big mess on my canvas page.

i'm using the prod.sandbox.orkut.com for development and i am also
setting the bpc=1 flag to prevent caching while i am developing.

does anyone have any ideas why this keeps happening?

thanks,
Deven