I can´t submit my app to sandbox.orkut.com (new orkut version)
But trying submit to sandbox.orkut.com (older version) it installs ok.
I´ve tried to search on google but there´s nobody with the same
problem:

"Submit failed. Please ensure that the gadget has title, description,
author email, thumbnail url, and screenshot url defined, that you are
an owner of the gadget, and that the gadget is not already submitted
to any google property"

Please, help me find the problem with my xml:
http://uubii.net/uubii/system/opensocial_app/uubii.xml