Hello,

I have a problem with the implementation on Orkut. Let me start by
giving you the setup for my application.

i have a xml that gets loaded into the container, this XML does a
makeRequest to my server where i fetch the viewer id, validate it and
send back a session id. With this session_id i open a iFrame where the
user grabs the logged in session and this opens the application
(inside the iFrame). Here i fetch all the data i need through the PHP
OpenSocial Api.

Now, my problem is that i cant call requestShareApp in any way (or
requestCreateActivity) from this iFrame. For other containers like
MySpace, they provide a IFPC/RPC solution so that this is possible.
These solutions aren't the standard OpenSocial rpc code. I dont see
such a solution for Orkut, all i can find is the one example from
opensocial 0.7 and they dont recommend, or advise against, using this
code. (Also doesn't work in IE)

So my Question is basically, what are my options for letting users
"share" the app with other users.

Thanks in Advance,

Michael