Hi,
I have meet a VERY BIG PROBLEM. here is the thing:
I have submitted a application named "Toca DJ!" recently.
the xml is hosted at: http://partytime-ok.socialgamenet.com/orkut.xml?lang=pt
and the app id is: 479722116753,
you can visit Toca Dj! at
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Application?appId=479722116753

BUT, If you search Toca DJ! in application directory, there are two
apps named "Toca DJ!" with the same logo. one is submitted by
me(Siyuan Zhang), another is submitted by Mag - moisesgames.com(http://
www.orkut.com/Main#Application?appId=168994073407)
I'm confused, so i installed the second one, It's exactly same with my
app, even the resources are retriving from my server: partytime-
ok.socialgamenet.com. I don't know what happened, I guess someone
copied my xml content and submitted it, because I changed the xml
content, and nothing happened to the copy App.
HELP ME PLEASE! Thank you in advance!