To be honest, things are a bit messy because AppReviewer is offline, we're
running it manually every week or so with human supervision.

However, no application should have to wait THAT long. In fact, every
pending application should be reviewed when we run it at the end of every
week, so in theory, no app should have to wait more than a week to get a
review.

Could you send the appID's for the apps that have been waiting since
NOV/2010? Use "reply to author" and send them to me in private if you don't
want to expose your appID's on the forum.

Tks!