Hi,

I must be living in another planet, because:

1) 90% of the time that  I've tried to get orkut sandbox address it
gives me: PAGE DO NOT FOUND.

2) When I got there: There's the already approved apps, BUT NOT THE
ONES WAITING APPROVAL.
The one's already approved has a plus sign that when you click shows
only the statistcs of the apps.

Nothing could be more confusing.
I'm really sorry, but I can't understand what you guys saying.
Where to go? Where to click?

It seems that we are not taking the same language.

Sorry I'm nt smart enough to understand.