Hi,

    I am getting a "Permission Denied" (Error code-403)  for what all
actions done like fetching friendslist, scrap books etc. However,
Authentication is working properly and Auth Tokens are created by Orkut
Service and returned to my Application Software.
"org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: The target server failed to
respond" is the Exception thrown when calling the API.
"org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException" exception is also thrown
for each of the httprequest. This occurs when the
"org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute()" method is
invoked.

So could you please locate this and solve as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Anupreetha