Hi all,

I've been having this severe problem on an application using orkut
APIs since yesterday (March 10th) afternoon. Before this time,
everything was working fine, and I could log into Orkut through my
application and do some requests through the API.
However, out of the nothing, I just get this error now from the JSon
object:
"[{\"id\":\"0-activities.get\",\"error\":{\"message\":\"forbidden:
This app does not have access to the activities API\",\"data\":
{\"errorType\":\"noPermissions\"},\"code\":403}}]"

Does anyone got a similar problem?
Has anything on the authentication changed since yesterday?

Thanks a lot,
Ricardo