I have two applications live but their number of installs got stucked
for a long period, though I am sure there are new users intalling.

I got an email from Orkut reporting  the following issue with my
application:

"While reviewing your app we observed:
- There were HTTP problems fetching the following URLs referenced by
your application. Please make sure that all referenced resources are
available and reliably served:
http://www.twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/BANDAHORI.json?callback=twitterCallback1&count=20&cb=0.1023912731873621";.

Does it have any relationthip with the stucked number of installs?

How can I fix this issue, since the url has no problems to be reached?

Thanks
Playphone