Hi,

>From past few days we are getting a *FAILED REVIEW* mail for all our apps
added in orkut. We have checked all the apps but it seems there is no
problem which you have specified in the mail and all the apps are working
fine in the orkut. Here is the sample mail for one of our apps which we got

*AppId: 104098562671
*

*Title: Zoho Notes
*

*

Your application has FAILED REVIEW. We have found the following problems:

*

*
*

*

The app took too long to load. Some of the possible reasons for this are:

(1) perhaps you are displaying a modal dialog (popup). If this is the case,
please remove the popup;

(2) perhaps the code that executes when the page loads is taking too long to
finish.Are you doing too much processing? An infinite loop? Are you
performing a synchronousoperation involving the network?;

(3) perhaps you are trying to load too many resources (images, media,
scripts, etc). Perhaps it's best to cut back on resources or load them later
instead of trying to do that when the page is first shown;

*

*(4) there might be a vulnerability in the way user-generated-content is
rendered, that is, perhaps there is a way to exploit your application to
make it run arbitrary code. Please sanitize all user-generated content,
including names, comments, messages, titles and other fields.*

Kindly let us know if we have missed anything so that we wont get any
further mails.