Is possible to add support for simple ASCII emoticons on scraps? I
think a simple regex or a IF on scraps handling on the server side
just for these specific cases of Orkut emoticons set like [:)] [:D]
[;)] [:o] [:O] [:P] [8)] [/)] [:(] [:x] ...

Thank you.

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Allann Jones <allan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am developing 3LO on embedded devices captcha is not so viable on
> some of it. I am not posting URLs, only single line with standard
> characters like:
>
> hello [:)] [;)] [:x] go home ...
>
> I think this is the minimal for single messages to get emoticons.
>

> Thank you very much for your response.
>

> On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Bruno Oliveira ("btco")
> <bru...@google.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> You need to solve a captcha to post some content. The 3LO API may throw a
>> captcha at you after any request, when it detects a usage pattern that
>> requires that. For example, posting several requests in succession or
>> posting requests with URL's are likely to trigger captchas.
>> In this case, you must display the captcha image to the user, have him solve
>> the captcha, and resubmit the request with the captcha solution.
>> The captcha URL is included in the message (in this
>> case, /social/pages/captcha?xid=1301692179602). And remember that you have
>> to fetch this image with OAuth authentication (a simple HTTP fetch won't
>> work).
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --

Allann Jones

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was
not enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the
true architecture, I got out of the public library. For an
impoverished child whose family could not afford to buy books, the
library was the open door to wonder and achievement, and I can never
be sufficiently grateful that I had the wit to charge through that
door and make the most of it." (from I. Asimov, 1994)