Proxied content (e.g content type='url') will not allow you to make
javascript calls.  Basically, what you have done is creating an iframe
inside Orkut.

In order to do that, you need to create all the code inside the xml
specification. A small example (some brazilian portuguese inside):
http://www.opensocial-br.org/exemplo/opensocialbr.xml

<http://www.opensocial-br.org/exemplo/opensocialbr.xml>Best

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas