Hi all,

I am thinking about making an app that allows my friends and other
users on Orkut to subscribe to my news letter. I have read the
'guidelines'  page but i am a person who mostly understands layman's
terms (I'm not stupid, it only looks that way :) ).... If the users
manually enter their information for the subscription... will this be
allowed? Also I have written an e book on '101 reasons why my life
sucks' (or something like that)... if someone clicks on a link (link
is in canvas area) and my e-book site opens in a new tab/window like
Google adsense is this also allowed. I must apologize for my lack of
knowledge and understanding on the subject.... maybe I should re-
entitle my book "102 reasons why my life suck!"

Anyhow hope someone can help a 'cave man' out.... if you know what I
mean.