I am using 3 legged api for orkut in asp.net (C#) ported from java
version. That was working smoothly. I fetched orkut albums and orkut
photos of specified albums to my website through this api many times.

But yesterday, I noticed that album is not returning any photos
(mediaItem) . mediaItemCount is also 0 for every album. Is there some
change in code or there is a bug in this api ??

I am using this to fetch albums :

"[{\"params\":{\"groupId\":\"@self\",\"startIndex\":0,\"userId\":\"@me
\"},\"id\":\"1-frnds.g\",\"method\":\"albums.get\"}]";

Note: All albums are public to all orkut users.