This fix has reached production!

This took a while to implement because we wanted to do something that was
more than a "quick fix". In fact, we have upgraded the infrastructure that
shows the notifications to use modern browser features and
ensuring cross-browser compatibility. You will notice that, apart from
showing the popup correctly positioned, we also show a grayed-out background
to ensure the user interacts with the popup before returning to the app.
This UI is more natural to the users and will help them notice that your
application is requesting permission to send updates and messages.

This upgrade is compatible with both HTML applications and applications that
run in content plugins (such as Flash applications).

We hope you like the change and we hope that this change will increase user
engagement on your applications.
Feel free to send any feedback!

Thanks!

-