Hi !

There is a bug on php-curl when specifying CURL_CUSTOMREQUEST. What you have
to do in this case is removing this line on orkut-3legged.php:

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, $method);

Most servers people in India use, like hostgator, have this bug. Give it a
try and let me know.

Robson Dantas
@robsondantas