Hi!

Have you tried uploading a photo using the java version ? Don't remember if it
was working properly.

When was creating the php version, used a packet sniffer to monitor requests.
Maybe it is something you can do.

I need to add photo upload support. Will check how I can help you.

Best

--
Robson Dantas
@robsondantas