I received the following email from Orkut:
======================
While reviewing your app, we observed:
- The application's author's name cannot contain "orkut" in it. Please
change it and try again.

You may want to fix this/these at the earliest!

You can find the orkut developer guidelines at
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html
Also see the 'Lifecycle of an orkut Application' page, which talks
about how you can test you app and ensure it is safe from attacks:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/applifecycle/applifecycle-0.8.html
Please post any questions in the orkut developers forum
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut
There are lots of developers that can help answer and everyone can
benefit from the discussion.

If you do not see your app on the orkut app directory, you may have to
resubmit your app on http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Developer

My app is not visible on Orkut. I've fixed the author name and the app
works fine on sandbox.orkut.com. I have 2 questions:
1. How can I get my app to show on orkut.com again?
2. Will I lose my users when the app comes back on?

Thanks.