Hi,
Easy buddy.

Most likely that you have more than 25 apps.
And the new Orkut and the new rules does not allowed more than 25
apps.

So, Orkut it´s deleting your apps.

I know that a while ago we are allowed to publish more than 25 apps.
But that the past.
Orkut has changed the rules, and to make things work as they want they
will delete your apps.

Got it.

They will always give you the same reason:

The primary reason for applications to be removed without notice is
when
they are flagged as malicious. This can happen for one of two main
reasons:

1. The application is redirecting the user. Applications cannot
redirect the
user to any page (even to the app itself). Any such attempts, and the
presence of any such code (even if the code is commented out or never
executed) will trigger AppReviewer to remove your app.

2. The application has changed its name to one that collides with
another
name in the directory. Name changes are strongly discouraged for that
exact
reason.

Hope could help.