Hi,

I developing off-site application and have some problem with retrieving
messages of all my friends.

If I getting own messages or messages of one friend by his id all works
good.

 public static function  buildGetRequest($userId = array('@me')) {
            $request = array('method' => 'messages.get',
                'params' => array('userId' => $userId,
                    'groupId' => '@all',
                    'pageType' => 'first',
                    'messageType' => 'public_message'),
            );
 return new OrkutRequestData("messages", $request);
}

And than execute  request. It will return me messages. But if I do something
like this:

 public static function  buildGetRequest($userId = array('@me')) {
     $requests;
        foreach($userId as $uid) {
               $request = array('method' => 'messages.get',
                  'params' => array('userId' => array($uid),
                      'groupId' => '@all',
                      'pageType' => 'first',
                      'messageType' => 'public_message'),
              );
              $requests['messages_'.$uid] = new
OrkutRequestData('messages_'.$uid, $request);
}
 return $requests;
}
And execute multiple request, than it will return me only one or two friends
and error "This folder was initialized earlier" (or something like this);

Help me please, i need to finish project and this is my last issue.