When I got to my my "edit applications" page and then click the "developer
page" next to "add an application directly by its url", I get an error
message, "We're sorry, but there is no orkut.com Web page matching your
entry. It is possible that you typed the address incorrectly, the page no
longer exists or the page is available only in the new orkut." I haven't
been able to find such a page in the "new orkut" either. Is there some new
way for developers to add an app by its url?