We received emails from google about this app (AppId: 1069297859838)
failing review due to the XML file not loading. We had a sever issues
for 3 days, after which server was restored and then the XML and other
resources are available as before.

However, the App is question seems to have been suspended (no email
was received to that effect, but it is gone from the application view
on profile page). Could some-one please help restore.

Thank you.