Hi all,

I'm trying to retrieve the list of friends of the current user of the
app (off site with 3LO), it work without problems until I try to
filter the results to include the users with the app already
installed. This is the json request that I'm sending:

{
"params": {
"filterValue": "true",
"fields": ["gender", "birthday", "thumbnailUrl", "name"],
"userId": "05427306933897806019",
"filterBy": "hasApp",
"appId": "@app",
"groupId": "@friends",
"filterOp": "equals"
},
"method": "people.get"
}

I made sure that the application is added in sandbox mode to 2 users
(which are friends) but anyway I'm getting 0 results:

{"data":{"startIndex":0,"totalResults":0,"list":
[],"updatedSince":false}}

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!