In the long term, having to submit each XML again it's OK.

However, I did nothing and my apps were removed, so it makes more
sense if orkut team restores them manually and runs the reviewer,
because this is urgent.

How long it will take to fix the resubmission? People are losing A LOT
of pageviews ($$$) since Saturday, and each second without the apps
counts.