Another developer account of us received a warning e-mail from
orkut,saying that our game,named 'Colheita Feliz 3 - Vida colorida na
Fazenda', may be subject to immediate takedown.
The message log follows:
"This title: 'Colheita Feliz 3 - Vida colorida na Fazenda' (language:
all) of this app is too similar to the title of an existing app owned
by someone else. Please give your app a more unique name. If the app
with the similar name is also yours, then you should submit it using
the same orkut profile you used to submit the other one, since name
similarity is only allowed between applications submitted by the same
developer."

We seached the name  'Colheita Feliz 3 - Vida colorida na Fazenda' in
orkut and only find our app;then we searched 'Colheita Feliz 3',the
same;"Vida colorida na Fazenda",the same too;
then searched "Colheita Feliz",we find an app named "Colheita Feliz
4",which uses the similar picture as ours,just changed the number '3'
into '4'.This app is not developed by us.If you investigate,you will
find that our app was intigrated earlier than that one,so why we
receiced the warning e-mail,not them?
Will our app be token down?We don't think changing the name of our app
is fair,so what should we do then?