Hello Bruno
 Google Adsense crawler crawls the page where the ad tag is placed - it is
on the application page
which is an iframe on orkut, when the crawler sees that the page is the
iframe it attempts to crawl it's parent page
(in our case it is /Application, /Application.aspx) which is blocked by
robots.txt.

Somehow it detects that the page is /Application and not /Main#Application.
I suspect the issue might be with url rewriting from /Application to
/Main#Application

I suggest to at least change requestNavigateTo implementation to redirect
/Main#Application instead of /Main#Application.aspx to make it standard.

Otherwise .aspx looks like a redundant orkut url format for pages.