I tried to submit my APP days ago, but after the state become
'pending' for a couple of hours,it become 'refused',and I didn't
receive any information from orkut in my e-mail box,so I check my APP
and submit again till it showed 'pending' again,but one day later when
I came back to check,it was refused again and still no explanation.Now
I have submitted again and been waiting for the result.

the URL of this app is: http://p.337.com/site/?gKey=pmxy@orkut_pt_1

Could any one from orkut help to check this issue for me?

Thanks.