Billion Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are two question for our driver into the OpenSolaris.
> (1) Which build will include Areca driver.
> (2)  If we add more adapters support on the new driver, what is the
> process to submit again?

Hi Billion,
please accept my apologies for the delay in getting arcmsr
integrated - my other project ran over schedule and caused
me much annoyance.

I am working on arcmsr again, and I am being assisted by
Jianfeng Ding in our Beijing engineering office. My target
for integration is build 98.

For support of new adapters at this point it's probably
best if Areca just emails me and Jianfeng the information
required for them, and sends a copy of the driver source
so we can get it included in our copy.

Once again, I apologise for the delays in getting arcmsr
integrated.

Best regards,
James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems