Firstly I don't think LSARC is the appropriate ARC body to review a case
about SCSI utilities I would have expected this to go to PSARC.  I also
don't think that this case qualifies for Self Review given the low level
nature of the utilities and the possible impact of using them.

How do these commands interact with the existing SCSI tools, libraries
on Solaris ?   Are there any risks to running these commands on devices
managed by Solaris ?

Do all these commands require privilege to run ?  If so which privileges
?  Is there an RBAC profile for them ?

Shouldn't they really be in /usr/sbin rather than /usr/bin ? [ Or don't
we care about that any more ? ]

Is it really appropriate for this case to put header files into the
already existing /usr/include/scsi/ ?

 > /usr/lib/libsgutils.la

I didn't think we normally included libtool libraries, in fact there are
none currently included in /usr/lib (at least as of snv_100) but I did
fine some in /usr/sfw/lib/

--
Darren J Moffat