Please see my comments below.

Gary Winiger wrote:
>> This case - Sg3 utilities 1.25 - has been moved here to PSARC from LSARC.
>>
>> Please direct email conversations to this list going forward.
>>

>       And do you believe it still stands as self review?
>       There seem to be actual questions that are architectural
>       not answered in the spec.  Viz:
>
> >From Darren.Moffat at Sun.COM Tue Nov  4 06:24:18 2008
>
> How do these commands interact with the existing SCSI tools, libraries
> on Solaris ?   Are there any risks to running these commands on devices
> managed by Solaris ?

Yes,  the commands are sent through the USCSICMD interface, they may
either inquiry or modify the information on SCSI devices,
so there may be risks I think.
> Do all these commands require privilege to run ?  If so which privileges
> ?  Is there an RBAC profile for them ?

I'm not familiar with RBAC, so let me try to answer your questions.
These utilities should be run as superuser(root). However for a normal
user, he may also be able to run but could fail due to insufficient
permission to open the device files.
So the required privilege are file_dac_read and file_dac_write, the RBAC
profile is "Primary Administrator", am I correct?
-Xiao