John Fischer wrote:
> LSARC,
>
> Unfortunately, I lost my phone service early on during
> yesterday's open meeting.  I was only able to dial in
> during the last few minutes of the open discussion.  I
> had hoped to discuss the permissions issue during the
> meeting.
>
> So how do others see the password permissions issue?

I am of the same opinion as you here. The password file should
be guarded from casual reading.

A related question here is the key used for performing encryption,
I was not able to locate in the materials how this is specified.
Is this something specified at install time or is it something that
ships with the product and if it is modifiable or not ?

-Aniruddh