Thank you, Darren.

If it becomes an issue, we can look into providing (or the community can
provide) a driver for ess1370, which I believe is at least one
alternative for qemu.  (It would be easy enough to do this, actually.
The driver is already available in 4Front's OSS distribution.)

For sbpro itself, distributions may have issues.  The source code is not
open, and I'm not entirely sure whether the binary is redistributable or
not.

For us, keeping the old sbpro driver around really isn't an option for
the future.  For one, we simply lack the ability to test it with
anything other than virtualized hardware.

    -- Garrett