Alan Coopersmith:
> Imported Interfaces:
> --------------------
> /usr/X11/bin/scanpci & previous options       External                PSARC
> 2004/187
> /usr/share/hwdata/pci.ids             Volatile                PSARC 2005/399
> /devices/pci at 0,0:reg                       Unknown - ARC case not found

Though PSARC 2005/232 didn't state it out explicitly, this interface
should be introduced
by this case. I added Jack to this loop for confirmation.

> /dev/xsvc                             Contract Private        PSARC 2000/415

If we have a more flexible mapping interfaces to map in any memory on
board, we can remove this
dependency finally.

--
Best Regards,
Ming.

-Edward Shu
-Solaris x86 Engineering, Sun Microsystems
-Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/sming56/
-tele: +86-10-62673100