We will modify the case to say:

IBTI_V3 is incompatible with other IBTI versions.
IBCI_V3 is incompatible with other IBCI versions.

When IBTI changes, you have to recompile
all the in-kernel ULPs and the IBTF framework.

When IBCI changes, you have to recompile
the IBTF framework and all the HCA drivers.

-ted

--
Ted H. Kim
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  ted.kim at sun.com
222 North Sepulveda Blvd., 10th Floor   (310) 341-1116
El Segundo, CA  90245                   (310) 341-1120 FAX