Elaine,

The D-Bus service name seems to have a redundant
name of ekiga and Ekiga.  I looked at an installed
system and noted that most other D-Bus services
do not have this redundancy with xchat being the
only exception but still different.  Is this D-Bus
service name established by the community?  If not
then please remove the redundancy.  If so then fine
but please work with the community to see about
removing the redundancy.

Irene,

Will there be a contract created for OpenLDAP?

Thanks,

John