From: Margot Miller [mailto:margot.mil...@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 2:40 AM
To: Mark Carlson
Cc: LSARC-ext at sun.com; Vivek.Titarmare at Sun.COM
Subject: Re: trove-2.0.4 [LSARC/2009/262 FastTrack timeout 05/05/2009]

Please put the JDK in the imported table.  Also previous email
asked what is the minimum JDK that can be used with this.

No need to deliver a man page for a java library.

Thanks
Margot

Mark Carlson wrote:
> I am sponsoring this familiarity case for Vivek Titarmare. It requests
minor binding and times out 05/05/2009.

> -- mark
>
> Template Version: @(#)sac_nextcase 1.68 02/23/09 SMI
> This information is Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems
> 1. Introduction
>     1.1. Project/Component Working Name:
>        trove-2.0.4
>     1.2. Name of Document Author/Supplier:
>        Author:  Vivek Titarmare
>     1.3  Date of This Document:
>
> 2. Project Summary
>    2.1 Project Description
>
>       The Trove library provides high speed regular and primitive
collections for Java.

> 4. Technical Description:
>
>       The Trove library provides high speed regular and primitive
collections for Java.

>       The GNU Trove library has two objectives:
>
>          1. Provide "free" (as in "free speech" and "free beer"), fast,
lightweight implementations of the java.util Collections API. These
implementations are designed to be pluggable replacements for their JDK
equivalents.
>          2. Provide primitive collections with similar APIs to the above.
This gap in the JDK is often addressed by using the "wrapper" classes
(java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Float, etc.) with Object-based collections.
>             For most applications, however, collections which store
primitives directly will require less space and yield significant
performance gains.

> 5. Interfaces
>
>       The jar file "trove.jar" contains following interface.
>
>    Exported interface                   Classification
Interface type
==============
>    gnu.trove
>         * TByteByteProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteDoubleProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteFloatProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteFunction                 Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteHashingStrategy          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteIntProcedure             Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteLongProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteObjectProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteProcedure                Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TByteShortProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleByteProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleDoubleProcedure        Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleFloatProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleFunction               Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleHashingStrategy        Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleIntProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleLongProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleObjectProcedure        Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleProcedure              Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TDoubleShortProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatByteProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatDoubleProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatFloatProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatFunction                Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatHashingStrategy         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatIntProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatLongProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatObjectProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatProcedure               Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TFloatShortProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntByteProcedure             Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntDoubleProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntFloatProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntFunction                  Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntHashingStrategy           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntIntProcedure              Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntLongProcedure             Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntObjectProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntProcedure                 Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TIntShortProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLinkable                     Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongByteProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongDoubleProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongFloatProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongFunction                 Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongHashingStrategy          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongIntProcedure             Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongLongProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongObjectProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongProcedure                Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TLongShortProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectByteProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectDoubleProcedure        Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectFloatProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectFunction               Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectHashingStrategy        Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectIntProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectLongProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectObjectProcedure        Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectProcedure              Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TObjectShortProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortByteProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortDoubleProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortFloatProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortFunction                Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortHashingStrategy         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortIntProcedure            Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortLongProcedure           Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortObjectProcedure         Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortProcedure               Uncommitted
Interface
>         * TShortShortProcedure          Uncommitted
Interface