Hey All,

Below is the updated opinion with feedback from James, Mark, and
Mike.

We only had three members vote on this during the meeting.  There
was an issue of quorum; we did not have quorum as one member
was not formally declared on sabbatical.

So I would like to conduct an email vote on this.  If you are
a LSARC please vote.

This case is only addresses whether a man page should
be shipped with a java jar file.

It does not change the current process of project teams
supplying native documentation.  Nor does it set any
additional requirements on native documentation.
If a team decides to add some type of stability taxonomy
to their native documentation (like the appserver) this
case does not preclude that.

On this last point- about not precluding stability levels in native
documentation, we could state with this case that it is allowed.  I have
it below in the opinion as I thought there was consensus
on that.   Are others comfortable with having that
in the opinion?

Thanks
Margot

sun
microsystems Systems Architecture Committee