From: opensolaris-arc-boun...@opensolaris.org
[mailto:opensolaris-arc-bounces at opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Tom Childers
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:51 PM
To: opensolaris-arc at opensolaris.org
Subject: RE: tipc Ver 1.7.6 [LSARC/2009/239 FastTrack timeout 04/20/2009]

There are additional issues that I'm just noticing with the case
materials:

tdc01 - The tipc and tipc-config commands are not in the interfaces
tables.

tdc02 - The interfaces tables are duplicated between the FOSS_tipc.txt
and Fasttrack_tipc.txt.
        recommend that you remove the table from one of these docs, and
point
to the other
        so that there is only one copy.

tdc03 - the tipc.1 man page shows the wrong location for the library

tdc04 - there is no man page for tipc-config

I would also like to confirm that all the headers are actually
required for users to access tipc.

-tdc