From: John.Fischer at Sun.COM [mailto:john.fisc...@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:07 PM
To: Vivek.Titarmare at Sun.COM
Cc: LSARC-ext at sun.com
Subject: Re: pywbem Ver 0.7 [LSARC/2009/258 FastTrack timeout 05/05/2009]

Vivek,

Just a couple of questions.  What is the interface taxonomy for pyweb?
Why is the pyweb script being installed into /usr/share/pyweb instead
of /usr/bin?

Thanks,

John

Mark Carlson wrote:
> I am sponsoring this familiarity case for Vivek Titarmare. It requests
minor binding and times out 05/05/2009.

> -- mark
>
> Template Version: @(#)sac_nextcase 1.68 02/23/09 SMI
> This information is Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems
> 1. Introduction
>     1.1. Project/Component Working Name:
>        pywbem Ver 0.7
>     1.2. Name of Document Author/Supplier:
>        Author:  Vivek Titarmare
>     1.3  Date of This Document:
>
> 2. Project Summary
>    2.1 Project Description
>
>       Python WBEM Client and Provider Interface
>
> 4. Technical Description:
>
>       PyWBEM is a Python library for making CIM operations over HTTP using
the WBEM CIM-XML protocol. It is based on the idea that a good WBEM client
should be easy to use and not necessarily require a large amount of
programming knowlege. PyWBEM is suitable for a large range of tasks from
simply poking around to writing web and GUI applications.

> 5. Interfaces
>
>       The script file "pywbem" contains following interface.
>
>    Exported interface                   Classification
Interface type
==============
> Instance Provider                     Uncommitted             CIM
Operation Calls
>       EnumerateInstanceNames()
>       EnumerateInstances()
>       GetInstance()
>       ModifyInstance()
>       DeleteInstance()
>       CreateInstance()
> Method Provider                               Uncommitted             CIM
Operation Calls
>       InvokeMethod()
> Association Provider                  Uncommitted             CIM
Operation Calls
>       Associators()
>       AssociatorNames()
>       References()
>       ReferenceNames()()
> Schema Management                     Uncommitted             CIM
Operation Calls