Michael Kearney wrote:
> FreeIPMI [LSARC/2009/245 FastTrack] timeout extended one week to
> 05/08/2009 to allow review in PSARC.
>
> - Needs to be moved to PSARC.
> - Needs question answered about why FreeIPMI is better than ipmitool.
> - Need to understand bandwidth issue.
>
>    Best Regards,
>       Michael Kearney
More specifically, I have the more significant architectural question:
IMO I believe we need to standardize on just one of the two tools for
building infrastructure on.   This is *not* just a Linux familiarity
case ...

So IMO, the failings with ipmitool causing this project to look to
freeipmi should be significant enough to justify obsoleting ipmitool and
moving all architecture over to freeipmi.

    -- Garrett