On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 04:24:23PM -0800, George Vasick wrote:
> Is there a business case for adding GCJ or GNAT?  Are there any RFEs or
> VOC data?

Given Sun's focus on integrating FOSS into OpenSolaris I would think
that the answer to your is a resounding "yes" and that there should be
no need to go point you at a specific business case.  I strongly
recommend that you don't exclude *any* functionality here *unless* you
either have trouble building it or have some other significant roadblock
to integration.  That GCJ or GNAT were not included earlier is not a
good business reason to exclude them now.

Quite aside from that, business matters are not relevant at the ARC.

Nico