    1.2. Name of Document Author/Supplier:
         Author:  Ryan Wang
    1.3  Date of This Document:
4. Technical Description
4.1 Summary

    PSARC 2005/204 introduced a generic RAID configuration tool in Solaris.
    The case has been evolved by PSARC 2006/663, 2007/667, 2008/458, and
    2008/731. After several updates, currently, the design is stable.
    Therefore, we would like to promote the interface level for the RAID
    configuration CLI raidctl(1M) from Evolving to Committed.

4.2 Interface Summary

    raidctl(1M):
    There are no changes to the interfaces except for the stability level
    being promoted to Committed.  See the man page in the case directory
    for usage.

4.3 References

    [1] PSARC/2005/204 RaidCfg project
    <http://sac.sfbay/PSARC/2005/204>

    [2] PSARC/2006/663 RaidCfg MPT adjustment
    <http://sac.sfbay/PSARC/2006/663>

    [3] PSARC/2007/667 RaidCfg disk_id adjustment
    <http://sac.sfbay/PSARC/2007/667>

    [4] PSARC/2008/458 RaidCfg GUID and volume activation support
    <http://sac.sfbay/PSARC/2008/458>

    [5] PSARC/2008/731 raidctl hotspare adjustment
    <http://sac.sfbay/PSARC/2008/731>

6. Resources and Schedule
    6.4. Steering Committee requested information
        6.4.1. Consolidation C-team Name:
                ON
    6.5. ARC review type: FastTrack
    6.6. ARC Exposure: open