Shawn,
  I think there continues to be lack of understanding on this
fast-track. Your suggestion of an umbrella
case is a good one. I'd like to de-rail this case until that umbrella
has occurred.
--
Rick

Rick Matthews                           email: Rick.Matthews at sun.com
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  phone:+1(651) 554-1518
1270 Eagan Industrial Road              phone(internal): 54418
Suite 160                               fax:  +1(651) 554-1540
Eagan, MN 55121-1231 USA                main: +1(651) 554-1500