This driver is SPARC only.   The only OpenSolaris release shipped for SPARC
is a early developer preview that shipped last week - no supported version
of OpenSolaris has shipped on SPARC, and the version that shipped has no
X support for these graphics cards since they only have Xsun support and
OpenSolaris has no Xsun.

        -alan-

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com