Hi John / Margot,

As mentioned in the FOSS check list the interfaces are included in
"jettison_1.0.jar" file.

> Is this being delivered in its own package, and if so, can you
> put it in the interface table?

This case is dependent for LSARC 2008/748 - Drools. Drools is a dependency
for PSARC 2007/210 Automatic Data Migration (ADM). The Interface stability
and contracts will be added to the consuming case(s) as needed.

All the Exported interfaces are part of jettison_1.0.jar file which are
included in both FastTrack and FOSS check list.

Let me know If I need to add anything extra in the FOSS check list or/and in
the Fast Track.

Thanks,
~Vivek R. Titarmare