Brian Cameron wrote:

> I do not see any information to explain how Clutter will work (or fail
> to work) when OpenGL is not available on a particular system.  From the
> materials provided, it seems like OpenGL is a hard requirement.  How
> will programs behave if they use Clutter on systems that don't have
> OpenGL?

What systems will we have without OpenGL?   It may be the software
implementation, without any hardware acceleration, so slow, but all
systems should have OpenGL unless the admin removed the package (in
which case they should get warned that the clutter packages depend
on that, though that is tough to get right with the different SPARC
vs. x86 OpenGL packages).

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com