Irene:

LSARC 208/454 Planner: project management tool for the Gnome desktop is
also integrating another Project planning tool called Planner.  Perhaps
we should decide which tool would make the most sense to integrate, or
do we need both?  This case doesn't talk about how it relates to Planner
at all.

Brian