Hi,

Attached is the updated version of ARC Fast Track materials.

The following issues raised and discussed which are now summarized as
follow:

(1) Not to deliver of g++ compiled libraries
This is now considered out of scope for this ARC fast-track due to the many
issues raised over the brief period. If there is a need in the future to
provide
g++ compiled libraries this will be addressed in a subsequent case.

(2) Libraries and .pc files are classified as Uncommitted instead of
Volatile
see updated interface exported table.
.pc is the recommended way to access include files and also libraries by
applications
in general for JDS.

(3) Tools for generation of wrapper code are classified as Consolidation
Private
See updated interface table and rationale for so doing.

I believe any other points raised are either have been resolved during
the threads
or included here above. Should I have missed any other point, feel free
to raise.

Thanks,

-Ghee