I am sponsoring this case for Nivedita Rau of the X11 Engineering team.
I have marked it closed approved automatic as it simply imports two new
options that X.Org has added in the latest X11R7 releases of xwud.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com

Template Version: @(#)sac_nextcase 1.64 07/13/07 SMI
This information is Copyright 2008 Sun Microsystems
1. Introduction
    1.1. Project/Component Working Name:
         xwud -dumpheader & -scale
    1.2. Name of Document Author/Supplier:
         Author:  Niveditha Rau
    1.3  Date of This Document:
4. Technical Description

xwud is a X Window System image undumping utility.  It
allows X users to display in a window an image saved in a
specially formatted dump file, such as produced by xwd.

This project updates our current version of xwud to the open
source xwud version 1.0.1, which introduces two new options to
the existing set of options:

        xwud -scale
        xwud -dumpheader

The manual page description of these new options are:

        -dumpheader
            This option prints out the XWD header information only.
            Nothing is displayed.

        -scale
            Allow the window to be resized, and scale the image to the
            size of the window.

Interfaces Exported
xwud -dumpheader                        Committed       Patch Release Binding
xwud -scale                             Committed       Patch Release Binding

6. Resources and Schedule
    6.4. Steering Committee requested information
        6.4.1. Consolidation C-team Name:
                X Consolidation / Desktop C-Team
    6.5. ARC review type: Automatic
    6.6. ARC Exposure: open